Bihar Government : Portfolio Distribution among 14 ministers in the new cabinet
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has divided the portfolios of all the 14 ministers in his new cabinet on Tuesday. All these ministers took oath to maintain post and secrecy at Raj Bhawan on Monday. Nitish Kumar has made some such splits in which there are 26 such departments whose faces have changed from the last cabinet. The responsibility of these departments has been assigned to 11 new ministers.
On the advice of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, Governor Fagu Chauhan divided the portfolios between the Chief Minister and his ministers. As before, the Chief Minister will have General Administration, Home, Cabinet Secretariat, Monitoring and Election Department. And at the same time there are some departments which are not assigned to anyone. These department will still remain with the Chief Minister.
Portfolio Distribution in BIhar Government
- Nitish Kumar : General Administration, Home, Monitoring and Election and Cabinet Secretariat Department
- Tarkishore Prasad : Finance, Commerce Tax, Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Information Technology, Disaster Management and Urban Development, Housing Department.
- Renu Devi : Panchayati Raj, Backward Classes and Backward Classes Welfare and Industries Department.
- Vijay Kumar Chaudhary : Parliamentary Affairs, Rural Affairs, Water Resources and Information, Public Relations, Rural Development .
- Ashoka Chaudhary : Department of Building Construction, Social Welfare, Science and Technology and Minority Welfare.
- Bijendra Prashad Yadav : Energy Department , Alcohol Prohibition, Products and Registration, Planning and Development and Food, Consumer Protection Department.
- Sheela Kumari : Transport Department.
- Mevalal Chaudhary : Education Department.
- Mukesh Sahani : Department of Animal and Fishery Resources.
- Santosh Kumar Sugan : Water Resources and Scheduled Castes - Tribal Welfare Department.
- Amrendra Pratap Singh : Agricultural Cooperatives and Sugarcane Industries.
- Mangal Pandey : Health, Art Culture, Youth and Path Building Department
- Jeevesh Kumar : Department of Labor Resources, Tourism, Mines and Land Elements Department.
- Dr. Rampreet Paswan : Public health engineering department.
- Ram Surat Kumar : Revenue and Land Reforms and Law Department.