DU Admission 2020 : Delhi University PG Admission 2020 Registration process has been started from today
The process of admission 2020 for postgraduate level in Delhi University will be started from today. Admission to certain courses, except PG, will be based on their examination only. Delhi University has decided that admission in other courses will depend on their examinations and merit. Delhi University has given permission to all candidates seeking admission in the PG to upload their marks on the dashboard by 16 November. All the candidates can upload their marks by 16 November. Delhi University has also said that the students whose results have not yet come, will be given provisional admission.
Some Important Points about DU PG admission 2020
- DU PG Admission 2020 will be conducted for 54 PG programmes only.
- The merit list for taking admission in Delhi University will be based on the entrance test result determined by the National Testing Agency.
- Merit based admission is given only to the student who has passed the qualification examination from Delhi University.
- All candidates will be required to upload a changed percentage of their grade.
- The merit list for admission in Delhi University will be prepared on the basis of marks filled by the candidates only.
- Based on the Merit of choice based credit system (CBSE), the candidates will have to calculate their percentage of marks based on the formula given on the country board.
- Students of Delhi University will also be eligible to take admission on merit basis.
- Students who have passed high percentage in Delhi University qualifying examination will be given preference, after that in the student of final year of graduation, higher percentage will get preference to break ties for admission.
- If there is still tie exist then the admission will be given on the basis of the result of the Board's examination.
- If the result of the tied applicants is not yet declared, then the admission seat will be withheld for them.